Brian J. Curry
Brian is a founder and Managing Partner of Fairfield Partners Executive Search, LLC.
Prior to entering search, Brian was with leading technology firms in sales management positions, including SVP, Sales and General Manager for Transcentive, (now Shareworks By Morgan Stanley), the leading provider of performance-based compensation solutions. During his three years at Transcentive, Brian ran the North American Sales force and was general manager of a business unit. Prior to that, Brian spent twelve years at Hyperion Solutions (now Oracle), a leading analytic applications software provider. At Hyperion, he held various positions including vice president, sales.
Brian is on the advisory panel for Food’NBev Connect an organization that helps early-stage food companies by providing access to food industry experts through a cluster community.
Brian is also an advisory mentor to portfolio companies under the AccelFoods platform, which is an early-stage investment firm based in NYC.
Brian received a B.S. in Business Economics and Accounting from the State University of New York in Oneonta.
Brian was born in Brooklyn, grew up in Queens and now lives in Darien, CT with his wife Susan. They have two children, Tara and Brian..
- Consumer Products
- Food and Beverage
- Personal care
- Packaged Goods
- Lindsey & Company (Executive Search)
- Transcentive (now Shareworks by Morgan Stanley)
- Hyperion Solutions (now Oracle)
- State University of NY- Oneonta
- U.S. and Int'l Travel with Family
- Non-fiction and biographies
- Fitness, golf, yoga, skiing and biking
- Yanks, Jets (painful), Knicks (more painful), Penn State football, and UCONN hoops