Lynne has been in executive search and recruiting for over 18 years. Her industry experience includes consumer products, biotech, manufacturing, and financial services. She has completed searches in functional areas as diverse as accounting and finance, human resources, sales, marketing, public relations, and investor relations, as well as C-level searches including COO, and CFO.
Prior to beginning her executive search career, Lynne held progressively responsible positions during nine years in National Human Resources at Ernst & Young. Her roles there included National Performance and Career Development Manager and Program Director for National Recruiting. Lynne began her career working in accounting and cost analysis for a division of Eastman Kodak and later managed an accounting department within McCann Erickson, a global advertising agency in New York City.
Lynne lives in Westport, CT with her husband George Klemp, a partner at Cambria Consulting, who specializes in management assessment and development.
- Cornell Global (Executive Search)
- Cornell International (Executive Search)
- Sebastian & Associates (Executive Search)
- Ernst & Young (now EY) (Human Resources)
- McCann Erickson (accounting)
- Eastman Chemical (accounting)
- East Tennessee University – BA
- East Tennessee University – MBA
- Music and theater
- Cooking and entertaining